Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Never Too Late

It has been such a long time since I've written in my blog - I've been many places, seen many people, and of course, have done many projects :)  Today is National Scrapbook Day - and today alone I made 12 cards!!!  Plus being Cinco de Mayo - I had to have Chipotle!!

While picking up blogging again, seems like a chore - especially when I have so many photos to upload, I decided I started it, I need to continue.  This reminded me of the quote, "It's never too late to be who you might have been," from the 19th Century Novelist, George Eliot.  I have felt lately, that is a new beginning - Summer is here, the residents are moving out for the summer in less than 6 days, people are graduating, and I've almost finished my 1st academic year at KU.  I've always appreciated my profession, because there are so many chances to start over, and for the year to be new - I'll be spending my summer ticking off my bucket list, and figuring out what inspires me.  Look for the summer bucket list in a new post. 











 

























30 some photos later - here are all the projects I've not been posting lately - minus one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment