Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Deserve to Be Happy

I am fortunate to be surrounded by amazing people - and even more fortunate to be surrounded by upstanding men who are even better boyfriends and husbands.  The past week I've again see people in bad relationships, and I'm left wondering why people think they deserve less than to be cherished - especially when there are so many great examples out there - who love their partners to pieces.  To each of you, thank you, keep it up - your partners appreciate it - and you remind me to keep expecting nothing less than the best.

I truly believe that it's important to be happy with yourself, and to make your own happiness.  This past week, I've taken a step to become a better person, and even happier - I joined the gym, and got a trainer.  Here's hoping I continue to believe I'm worth it, even the days I'd rather chew through glass.  I leave you with my last few projects - and this quote:

"things fall apart so other things can fall together <3"




No comments:

Post a Comment